There are a couple of great events happening in downtown Edmonton this weekend. The Edmonton Public Library Books2Buy sale runs all weekend, and you can also enjoy the Christmas on the Square festival on Saturday evening.
When: Saturday, November 16, 4:00 to 6:30pm
Where: Churchill Square
- Free balloon artists and face-painting, stilt walkers, mascots and carolers.
- Live music, choirs & entertainment
- Food trucks on site
Next Book Sale:
Friday, November 15: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday, November 16: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday, November 17: 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Lower Level, Stanley A. Milner Library
- Paperbacks, kids’ books, audiobooks and CDs – $1
- Hardcover books and DVDs – $2
- Sunday Box Sale – Only $10/box (boxes will be provided by EPL)