Lots of students want to follow the news in English, but most news is at a university level, so it’s very hard to understand. This website is great for learning some news stories. You can listen to the news stories at 3 different levels, and you can learn new words at the same time.
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Read all today’s articles and translate all words which you don’t understand.
- Read the articles from the day before and see if you remember all new words.
- Listen to all today’s news.
- Stop the video after every sentence and repeat the sentence.
- Repeat point 2 for the news which you listened to the day before.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them into the comments.
- Chat in the Chat room for at least 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.
- Choose one person from the SKYPE section.
- You can talk about today’s news or you can answer questions from http://www.newsinlevels.com/questions/
If you want to know how to learn English effectively, please visit www.englishrestart.com.
Read more: http://www.newsinlevels.com/